Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Chapter 49. the art angles shoots the art martyr

 49. the art angles shoots the art martyr


I needed a change in life. When fighting for equal rights you can’t  

be weenie.

Besides, how dare he upscond with my campaign.

It takes a lot of energy defending consumer and employee rights.

Complaining doesn’t get you anywhere in a crowd of gun toten-pro-lifers

who are pro death and anti taxes.


It was a freak accident with bloody consequences but I am not sorry.


The Art Angles, trying to do his best to clean up social injustices,

has shot the Art Martyr.

It was like when that lesbian shot Andrew Washole.


The Art Martyr was the first person who came to mind when I went on  

my crusade

for the prevention of unnecessary multilation.

I heard a voice saying ’kill the bitch, kill the bitch.’


I found it hard to forget, let alone forgive.

I couldn’t find room in my heart and his constant whining was working  

my nerves.

I had to put him out of his misery.

Don’t be shocked. You would of done the same.

I’m sure he’ll come back someday a better person.


When reached for comment, the Art Angles, who has set many a thinking,

showing up at churches and discos at all hours of the night and  

howling like a cat on a hot tin roof, was quoted from her jail cell  

that she did it all in the name of art.


Now, who is to blame?


The Art Martyr will not be remembered.


A committee has been established and needs your help.

Operators are standing by. Pledge and send firearms to:


Shoot first and ask questions later.

The time has come to get out your Gun.

1-800-NICE TRY


Poste Restante

Sacramento, CA 95814





No comments:

Post a Comment